2008-05-20

Chinese Workplace Safety Posters

Been a long time since I updated, and I had a couple of minutes to spare today, so I thought I would post a few pictures of something that has nothing to do with anything....

The following five pictures are of posters in the lobby of the building where my girlfriend works.

Pretty standard style of artwork for these types of posters in Beijing. The "message" in each poster is pretty much the same type of thing you will see everywhere in the world. And, the message is pretty clear, even if you can't read the language.

But, for those of you that are interested, I have translated the posters for you...

----


"When you are drunk driving,
never hang your bottle of booze out of the window."


"5 years old = 5 points"

"Little snot is crossing on the red light? Fair Game!"

"Trucks carrying snails turn left here.
Then hang a right and go straight."



"Christians are allowed to drive a maximum of 16789km at 140kph"

---

Like I said... Pretty much the same message you'll get from any safety poster anywhere in the world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.