2006-02-01

Magores goes Random

Okay.... Here is just some random stuff...
-----------

1) Fireworks are STILL going off.
2) Went to the Forbidden City (aka Palace Museum) yesterday (Details later.) A
3) Talked to Undercover Chinese spy guys at the Forbidden City yesterday. (It was obvious what they were. I told them G. Bush was a shithead. It's true. He really is a shithead. They remarked about my "frankness". My response: "What's the problem? He IS a stupid shithead! I'm not saying anything that you didn't know already!") (Spys... Details later)
4) Lot of Mongolian art students in Beijing
5) Mongolian women are hot. I'm serious. They really are.
6) Magores is moving to Mongolia after Beijing.
7) Magores lit a string of 2000 firecrackers. Still has all 21 of his original digits.
8) G Bush is a dumb shithead.
9) Bob Mould rocks
10) China prefers "pop" music. REALLY CRAPPY POP MUSIC. Thanks the God of Anti-Pop that he brought good stuff with him.


10 random thoughts. Enough for us to get by for a day or two?

2 comments:

Mr Crane said...

saw your comment on FARK.com.. that made me laugh .... Nice blog.

Magores said...

Which comment? Fark is essentially my home page. I blabber there more often than I want to admit.

Must have been a sober comment, or else you'd be cursing me for my drunken stupidity ;)

Either way... TY