2007-08-14

It's picture day!!

Yesterday, I went to Zhongguancun. I took pictures along the way. Here are some of them.


Forbidden Palace, aka The Palace Museum


There are signs scattered around the city, that show the countdown until the Olympics. Here is one of them.


This is a new sign.
I've ridden past here before, and never seen the sign until now.
Obviously, this is where the Road Races will begin.



The Road Race sign points you to this sign.


Forbidden City, on the way home.



I stopped in a a shopping district.
This was an area where Beijingers with a good amount of cash go shopping.
Cute girl walked by.
I took a picture.




That's all for now. I'll be in the US at the end of September/start of October. See you all then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mike!

You continue to see such amazing places in China. take it all in and enjoy!

We look forward to seeing you in Sept/Oct. Where will you be? We could always meet you in SF if you stay there.

Rona