2005-12-26

Magores is Connected!!!!

Finally, I have internet access from home. It just got turned on today.

It was suppossed to happen over a week ago, but China's version of Customer Service is almost too good in some ways.

Had they let me connect when I was satisfied, you would have seen this message 5 days ago. But, the ISP wasn't satisfied, so I had to wait until now.

Well, now that I have the internet, I can start posting for real.

In anticipation for today, I've actually been pretty good about writing some posts, you guys just don't know it yet. My internet access from work has been minimal, so I have been able to do or say anything. But, now I can.

So.... In no particular order, and with a minimum over editorial oversight, here is what you can read in the immediate Future...

-Magores goes to New Orleans
-Magores gets cursed at
-Magores listens to the radio
-Magores eats Chinese food
-Magores can't speak Chinese
-Magores does Christmas - The Chinese Way
-Magores follows up on the Christmas thing
-Magores does stuff every day.

I suppose I should start with the Xmas post, since that is the most "topical".

Read on if you are interested...

No comments: