2006-01-19

Magores avoids Jing Jing and Cha Cha as much as possible

Coming up from my last post, I thought I would post something silly/interesting/surreal/funny.

Just my luck, I stumbled across something that fits all these categories. (Damn. I have good luck when it counts!)

This also gives me a chance to see how the "link" thing on blogger works. I won't know until I publish this, so bear with me if its not what we all might expect.

Anyway...

Shanghaiist.com is the site of some guy that writes about living in Shanghai. I write (barely amusing) anecdotes. He writes real commentary about real stuff.

The linked article relates to my Censorship post.

I think I'm okay. In my time in Beijing, I have never experienced Jing Jing or Cha Cha.

Jing Jing? Cha Cha? Sounds like something you have to pay extra for.

All in all? "Bring out the Jing Jing!" "Time to go Cha Cha on your ass!"

No thanks.

---
Read the link.

No comments: