2005-11-17

Okay.. I made it.

I'm sitting in the office right now, so I don't really have time to write a whole bitg story, but I just wanted to let people know that I am now here in Beijing, and I'm digging it so far.

There are a LOT of things that I'm going to have to get used to, but I think it will be fine.

I can't read most of the writing on the stuff in the stores, but there is a 7-11 a few blocks for my house. So that's good. Nachos and a Big Bite are the same everywhere.

I tried one of the local beers yesterday. Quite good stuff.

The elevator lady in my apt. building seems very nice.

My roommates seem nice, if quite shy. Thats a whole 'nother story. I'll get to it as time permits.

I've met some of my co-workers just moments ago. All very nice. There are some other foreign teachers here, but I haven't met them yet.

Anyway... That's it for now.

I'll have more exciting stories next time.

Magores

No comments: