2005-11-19

Stories? You want stories?

Well, my plan was to have all kinds of stories and pictures up here already, but it hasn't quite worked out that way.

I forgot to bring a power adaptor (220->120), so I haven't been able to use any "plug-in" type things, so no way to type things at my convenience, and upload it.

On top of that, when my camera ran out of batteries, I lost a bunch of the pictures that I had taken already. So, I kind of starting from scratch as far as the pictures go. Today and tomorrow I will be working on getting the electronics side of things squared away.

I do have one picture that I can share with you right now if you want. Here is a picture of a payphone located at the intersection of Wusheng Lu and Songyu Beilu...

As for WHY? I would take a picture like this... Long story.

No comments: