2006-05-07

Magores has new roommates, and he hates them

Yep. New roommates.

And these are IN ADDITION to the ones I already have.

I'm sorry, but I hate these new ones. They pester me. If I'm in the living room, they pester me. In my room? They pester me.

Frankly, they bug the shit out of me. Bunch of bloodsuckers!

It wouldn't be so bad, except I've dealt with pests like this for as long as I can remember. For some reason, these parasites gravitate towards me.

The only consolation is that, from what I understand, is that they will be gone in a few months.

---

In case you didn't guess, I'm talking about mosquitoes.

I hate the little things. The problem is that they love me.

Put a mosquito within a mile of me, and they'll find me. Now that I'm in China, the only difference is that they can find me if they are within a kilometer or 3.

---

The little bastards suck. Literally, and figuratively.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You take after grandpa. Those little buggers would skip a dozen people to get to him.

Magores said...

There are alot of ways I would like to take after my Grandpa.

This ISN'T at the top of the list ;)