2006-10-17

Magores is trying to upload pictures, but its not working

I promised more pictures from Mongolia, but for some reason its not working.

I'll try again later, and see what happens.

---
One interesting part of being here is the way the internet works.

Basically, sometimes it doesn't.

There are some sites that I could not access from here:
-http://www.bbc.co.uk/ was one, but the front page, at least, seems to be okay now
-My own blog was another one, but that has been okay since sometime in the summer (when I didn't have access myself)
-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page was another. But, once again, the main page seems okay at the moment. (A quick look at slashdot shows this has been true for just a week or so.)

---
If you read between the lines, you may notice that... Yes, I was unable to access this site before September. But, how did I post things before that? Welcome to the internet-China style.

---

I'm sure that the no-picture thing is just a temporary glitch, but then again... You never know.

No comments: